How To Get Posthumous Citizenship For Your Immigrant Military Spouse & Survivor Benefits For Your Family

If your spouse died while serving their country as a non-citizen, you can apply for their citizenship posthumously on their behalf. This will not only fulfill your spouse's dream of becoming a United States citizen, but it will also be the first step in getting survivor benefits for you and your children. Here's what you'll need to do.  Contact the post's family advocate  You'll need paperwork from your post's family advocate. Read More